Tree Trimming Services
Tree trimming service is an important tool to help sustain a tree’s health and retain its natural appearance.
Tree trimming, sometimes referred to as tree pruning, is an important part of maintaining trees in an urban environment. While tree trimming has numerous benefits, these only apply when done correctly. Improper trimming can severely damage the tree to the point that even a certified arborist won’t be able to repair it. When done correctly, however, a regularly trimmed tree will thrive and add to the beauty of your landscape while preventing disease and other issues.
We assess your tree’s trimming needs from removal of unhealthy limbs to disease reduction. Contact your local Acadia arborist today for a free consultation for tree trimming services in the DFW Metroplex.
Signs of Needing Tree Trimming:
- Your tree appears too close to power lines.
- Branches are close or are touching your home.
- You see dead, unsightly or loose hanging branches.
- Your trees have not been trimmed or pruned in the last three years.
- You would like your tree shaped for a more aesthetic curb appeal.